Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Temporary Home After Leaving Twitter

I would like to leave my old Tweets up for a while but I intend now to leave Twitter and find a new host for my rhymes.  Once upon a time, I wrote longer rhymes and posted them to this blog.  You can find them under the label, Searching for the 3-L lllama.  But I received some constructive criticism about my meter being off.  The word limit in Twitter actually helped with that - I couldn't go so far astray.  Plus, perhaps it gave me a somewhat different audience. 

So while I don't think this will be the long term solution, for now it should be an okay substitute.  I've made a new label, Temporary Twitter Replacement.  Then I can take my time in finding a new alternative.  I've also thought about republishing some of the old Tweets, but in different form.  That would keep me busy.  


No comments: